Professional Air Conditioning Repair in Valdosta, Thomasville and Surrounding Areas in South Georgia & North Florida
The heat and humid last for such a long time in the Valdosta, Georgia, area that you end up using your cooling system for almost the entire year. The demand on your system can take a toll, leading to cooling problems or even a breakdown. Continuing to operate a malfunctioning system is a sure way to cause permanent damage. Contact Waller Heating & Air Conditioning at the first sign of trouble. Our skilled service technicians will arrive with all the necessary tools to correctly diagnose and repair the problem.
Why Waller Heating & Air?
Waller Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Valdosta, Georgia area since 1963. We have the experience and knowledge to cater to your residential and light commercial air conditioning repair needs. Getting the job done wherever, however, no matter how big or small, is our mission.
- Our specials and coupons save you money on AC repair services.
- We offer 24/7 emergency air conditioner repair service
- All our air conditioning repair work come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Our factory-trained service technicians are highly skilled professionals who can quickly identify AC issues and perform the necessary repairs.
- Our Nate-certified technicians can service any cooling system.
- We are a Trane Top Ten Dealer.
With more than 45 employees, we can boast prompt response times. We’re also the area’s only independent Trane Comfort Specialist. Our experienced service technicians are ready and willing to tackle every job. You’ll never have a reason to doubt the work we leave behind.
How to Know When You Need AC Repair
If your AC isn’t delivering cool air, that’s a clear sign that you need to schedule AC repair service. However, how do you know if it’s a minor issue that you can ignore or a serious problem that requires immediate attention? Here’s a list of common AC issues that indicate it’s time to contact a professional:
- Noises from the system — particularly those that are loud and unsettling
- Leaks around the indoor or outdoor units
- Problems with system cycling, for example, the AC turns on and off frequently
- Weak air flow coming from the vents
- Indoor temperatures don’t match your thermostat setting
- You have difficulty controlling high indoor humidity
- Damage to the outdoor unit
Reduced AC efficiency is often behind increases in energy bills. We can examine your system to determine if it is playing a role. We will also provide an honest evaluation and only bill you for the repairs your system needs.
Schedule AC Maintenance for Optimal Air Conditioner Health
Cooling system tuneups keep your system in the best possible shape and prevent energy bills from skyrocketing. Annual AC service also helps you avoid equipment breakdowns and the need for frequent air conditioner repair. Our service technicians perform an in-depth inspection and thoroughly clean your air conditioner for optimum performance and clean indoor air. Contact Waller Heating & Air Conditioning to learn about our Energy Savings Agreement. We serve residents of: