Ductless air conditioners can supplement your central heating and cooling system or act as the primary source of heating and cooling without ductwork. Ductless mini-split systems are currently a hot ticket in the HVAC market because they combine custom HVAC technology with superior energy efficiency. With a mini-split system, you can experience targeted air conditioning while cutting heating and cooling costs by 30 percent or more.
Consider Ductless Mini-Split AC Installation
Ductless systems have an outdoor unit that powers one or more indoor units. Each mini-split AC controls the temperature in a separate room or zone. Additionally, individual remote controls and thermostats mean you can maintain different temperatures in each area. These systems offer an array of benefits:
- You can cool the rooms you're using instead of the entire house.
- You avoid the energy loss that comes with air conditioning via leaky ductwork.
- Air travels directly from the outdoor unit to the indoor units. That process requires less energy than distributing air through ducts.
- Mini-splits have state-of-the-art inverter technology that automatically adjusts the fan motor speed according to your heating or cooling needs. Inverter technology makes it possible to avoid the costly temperature swings that come with a central HVAC system.
- In ducted systems, air passes through ductwork that can harbor contaminants. The air then picks up those contaminants and circulates them throughout your living space. Ductless systems deliver clean, fresh air straight into a room or zone. Some mini-splits even have advanced filtration technology that automatically traps microbes and allergens.
- Central HVAC systems get noisier with age. Whisper-quiet technology means mini-splits operate in virtual silence. They make no more noise than a new ceiling fan.
- We can complete ductless AC installation in one day. The process involves drilling a small hole in the wall to connect the indoor unit(s) to the outdoor component.
The clear advantage of mini-split systems is that you reduce energy waste by directing heating and cooling exactly where needed. Each unit can maintain preferred temperature settings, so you put an end to thermostat wars. Attic or basement remodels, garage apartments, sunrooms, and upstairs bedrooms far from the thermostat are all ideal spots for ductless mini-split air conditioners.
Why Choose Waller Heating & Air Conditioning?
- We offer periodic dealer specials and manufacturer’s rebates, so you save money on ductless AC services.
- Our mini-split maintenance plans will keep your ductless HVAC in top shape from season to season.
- We offer 24/7 emergency repair for mini-split systems.
- Our 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee means you can have confidence in your purchase and installation.
- We’re the area’s only independent Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer.
- You can count on expert service from our factory-trained service technicians.
- Our NATE-certified service technicians pass rigorous exams that prove their competence in servicing various HVAC systems.
Getting the job done wherever, however, no matter how big or small is our mission. Our growing numbers of satisfied customers and our status as a Trane Top Ten Dealer reflect our commitment to superior service. Residents of Thomasville, and surrounding areas in South Georgia and North Florida can contact us for information about residential, commercial, or residential new construction ductless AC service.