Indoor Air Quality Products & Services – Serving Valdosta, Thomasville and Surrounding Areas in South Georgia & North Florida
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a serious concern today. As we spend more time in our homes and offices, we have to think about the condition of the air we breathe. Insufficient ventilation can turn homes and businesses into harmful spaces if you don’t take steps to protect your IAQ. Waller Heating & Air Conditioning stocks air cleaners that can remove harmful contaminants from the indoor air.
IAQ Is a Big Deal
Allergens like pollen, pet dander, and dust mites can trigger breathing difficulties and allergic reactions like sneezing and watery eyes. Fungi and other bacteria can thrive and live in the ductwork and other parts of the HVAC system.
Everyday household products can also give off harmful fumes. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are gases that come from carpets, furnishing, cleaning agents, and other household items. These gases can cause nausea, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
Keeping You Healthy
Indoor air quality plays a bigger role in health and wellness than many people realize. Airborne contaminants are often the cause of headaches and cold-like symptoms. Pollutants enter your home in various ways, and some even form in the home because of issues like high humidity. Whatever the cause of your IAQ challenges, we can help:
- We stock an impressive of powerful Trane air purification systems.
- Our online specials help you save on IAQ products.
- We offer a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee.
- During maintenance, our service technicians thoroughly clean your HVAC system to remove any particulates that could prove harmful to occupants.
Our NATE-certified service technicians have the training to provide valuable advice regarding maintaining healthy IAQ. However, you must remain vigilant to protect those in your home or business from the effects of harmful airborne particles.
Clean Air Solutions
We carry a selection of cleaners that remove and destroy even microscopic particles. Air cleaners use high-density air filtration systems to trap airborne contaminants as they pass through the ductwork. Their effectiveness depends on the density of the filter you use. Our indoor air quality products can eliminate or reduce the effects of most types of indoor pollutants:
- Air purifiers electronically neutralize toxic airborne particles, especially those that make you sick. These devices trap and destroy up to 99.9 percent of contaminants that cause allergies, colds, and illness from influenza viruses.
- Ventilators bring fresh air indoors, and move stale air outdoors. You can use a portable unit or a whole-home version that connects to your HVAC system.
- Whole-house dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from the indoor air. High humidity promotes fungi growth and causes harmful spores to invade your home. Dehumidifiers are especially helpful during summer to improve cooling efficiency as you battle the heat and humidity.
- UV lights do battle in the ductwork. They automatically activate when the system cycles on to sanitize the air that passes through the ducts. UV lights keep bacteria out of your heating and cooling equipment by destroying microbes within the system.
Make sure to keep up with your air filter changes. Dirty filters can’t remove particles from the indoor air. If you have pets, check the filter frequently and replace or clean it as needed. We are happy to offer air purification solutions for residential, light commercial, and even residential new construction applications. If you live in Valdosta, Thomasville, Quitman, Adel, or Lakeland, Georgia, give us a call. We also serve residents of Madison, Florida.